GENERAL ADMISSION PROCEDURE
• Admission to the School is open to all Students,
Nationals and Expatriates subject to availability of
• Admission is open for all grades KG1 to Grade 12.
• Prior online registration is required for admissions.
• The School does not administer entrance test for KG1.
• The students registered for KG2 will be having an Entrance Test in English & Mathematics.
•The students registered for Grade 1-9 will be having the Entrance Test in English, Science and Mathematics and the students registered for Grade 11 will be having the Entrance Test in English and General Aptitude Paper.
• All candidates will be interviewed by the Principal.
• No admissions to IGCSE Grade 11 unless prior year study completed.
• For all admissions, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Education are strictly adhered.
• The recommended age for KG1 is 4+.
• CBSE - KG 1: The child should have completed four years on or before 31st MARCH of the year of admissions, in case of CBSE.
• IGCSE - KG1: The child should have completed four years on or before 31st AUGUST of the year of admissions, in case of IGCSE.
• Entry to Grade 1 is only at 6 years.
Once the online registration is completed, you will receive a code number.
Kindly retain the code number for all further admission formalities.
An enquiry list will be published at school notice board with further updates within ten days from the online registration closure.
If your ward is selected for KG1 admissions, an interview with the Principal and/or Headmaster will be scheduled.
For eligibility of admissions for KG2 and above [if vacancy exist], student should attain a minimum of 65% both in English and Mathematics in the Entrance Examination.
The students registered for KG2 will be having an Entrance Test in English & Mathematics.
The students registered for Grade 1-9 will be having the Entrance Test in English, Science and Mathematics and the students registered for Grade 11 will be having the Entrance Test in English and General Aptitude Paper.
After a successful examination, an Interview with the Principal will be scheduled.
Upon confirmation of admission, a non-refundable registration fees of AED 500 need to be paid along with one month tuition fee.
Admissions will be processed ONLY if all the documents are complete.
(See documentation details below).
On successful processing of the documents, the interview, and fee payment, admission is granted.
Original Emirates ID of the student is mandatory
for all new admissions.
• Copy of student passport with valid residence visa
• Copy of the Birth Certificate
• Copy of Vaccination card
• Copy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school
• Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended; duly attested.
• Copy of the family book for UAE Nationals
• 4 recent passport size photographs
• Copy of the parents Emirates ID
For students coming from abroad, the following
order of attestation must be observed for the
• Verification by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area, from where the Transfer Certificate has been issued.
• Consulate or Embassy of the country in UAE.
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs –Fujairah.
• For internal transfers, the student Manhal number is mandatory.